The Australian Youth Band (AYB), a group of 50 young musicians from Melbourne, Australia, is proud to be presenting a symphonic performance at the UNESCO World Heritage Site Singapore Botanic Gardens during the band’s Singapore Concert Tour.
AYB will be performing a selection of music from around the world, including classical favourites ‘Hall of the Mountain King’ and ‘Night on a Bald Mountain’ and a selection of opera’s greatest hits, a local folk song and some contemporary wind band repertoire. The concert will also feature the AYB Drumline, music from the movie ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ and a selection of popular music by the Swedish pop group ABBA – a programme of music for everyone to enjoy!
Image Credit: National Parks
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)