Join for an early evening picnic at the Singapore Botanic Gardens as AudioImage Wind Ensemble performs soundtracks from your favourite movies!
Enjoy an action-packed performance with repertoire from some of the best films, such as The Avengers, The Incredibles and Star Wars.
They dare you to come dressed as your favourite movie characters!
Concert subject to prevailing weather conditions.
Concert-goers are advised to take public transport.
Image Credit: National Parks
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)