JazzAsia's outreach program, Jazz @ The Red Dot Connector Series culminates in this performance that features bands from all parts of the growing jazz community.
Come watch what our jazz at the red dot has to offer and be treated by a special guest appearance by The Jazz Djogets, a Singapore based sextet who plays a mix of Malay, Indonesian, English, Brazilian, Japanese music and some of the finest jazz standards and beyond. Get ready to dance to whatever that they find extremely ‘groovy’ normally from undiscovered hits from the 50s-70's, inspired by Jazz, Funk, Soul, Malay Pop Yeh Yeh, Japanese City Pop, Dangdut and anything djogetable (danceable).
Concert subject to prevailing weather conditions.
Concert-goers are advised to take public transport.
This concert is in conjunction with SBG160.
Image Credit: National Parks
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)