Learn the art of making your very own Kokedama, the Japanese term for moss ball.
Kokedamas originated from Japan, where bonsai plants are grown in moss-covered balls made of soil.
Children will learn how to shape moss and planting media to create an attractive sphere which can be used as a hanging planter in their homes.
Image Credit: National Parks
Price: 30 SGD
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)