This June holiday, have a family day out at the Singapore Botanic Gardens for an evening of Family Music Fiesta by the Singapore Chinese Orchestra (SCO).
Under the baton of Assistant Conductor Moses Gay, enjoy pieces including The Nutcracker Suite, The Dagger Society Suite, The Ceilidh and many more while you picnic at the lawn.
Concert subject to prevailing weather conditions.
Concert-goers are advised to take public transport.
Credit: image of National Parks
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)