Band (JYSB) will once again perform at the Singapore Botanic Gardens!
This time round, they will be performing pieces which are popular tunes that many of us are familiar with. Take a break and spend a relaxing evening at the Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO Heritage Site which is loved by many! Certainly a lovely place to hang out especially with your loved ones, and JYSB hopes that you can enjoy the evening even more with our mix of pop and movie music!
Some of the exciting music they will be playing are Avengers, Pirates of the Caribbean and the Greatest Showman. So do come along and join us for a wonderful evening on the 3rd August at the Shaw Foundation Symphony Stage! Don’t miss it!
This event is in conjunction with SBG160.
Concert subject to prevailing weather conditions.
Concert-goers are advised to take public transport.
Image Credit: National Parks
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)