Join for a fun-filled session to learn about how three travelling monks taught the villagers the spirit of sharing!
This session will provide children with the opportunity to explore nature together with a storytelling session by the Junior Reading Ambassadors and a general tour around the Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden!
This “Reading With Nature” Series is jointly organised by Singapore Botanic Gardens and the National Library Board.
Suitable for children in K1 – P6.
For enquiry, please contact the SBG Education Branch at +65 6471 9961 or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An email confirming the status of the event will be sent to you at least one week prior to the event.
Credit: image of National Parks Board
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)