Have a beautiful day in the gardens as the suave Military Musicians from The Singapore Armed Forces Ceremonial Band serenade you with your favourite movie soundtracks!
From The Little Mermaid, The Greatest Showman, to ME1 Isabelle Wong singing a hit single from Disney's Aladdin, and many more! May the SAF Ceremonial Band leave you spellbound! Come to Singapore Botanic Gardens on the 13th of October, this is a show not to be missed!
This event concert is in conjunction with SBG160.
Concert subject to prevailing weather conditions.
Concert-goers are advised to take public.
Image Credit: National Gallery Singapore
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)