Learn about plants which you can eat and pick up tips on being a nutritional winner by eating delicious greens to stay strong and healthy!
Sara, with her siblings and friends, visit the Supermarket Garden in the Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden.
Join Sara to learn fascinating facts and hear interesting stories about banana, peanut, soya bean, sugarcane, sweet potato, and many more yummy fruits and vegetables in this special garden!
Image Credit: National Parks
Child: 9 SGD (includes $3.00 “Sara Goes to the Supermarket Garden” workbook)
Accompanying Adult: 6 SGD
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)