The Embassy of the Republic of Poland is proud to present the piano recital “Sounds of Polish Independence” by talented Polish pianist Marek Bracha.
The concert is dedicated to celebrate 100 year Anniversary of Regaining Independence of Poland.
Join with your families and friends and don’t miss this one night only performance. Listen to stirring master pieces of Chopin, Mozart, Szpilman and many others.
Concert subject to prevailing weather conditions.
Concert-goers are advised to take public transport.
Image Credit: National Parks
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)